Limited stock available for those nearing the end of the financial year with budget to spare.
If your fiscal year comes to a close at the end of March, you may have experienced the problem of “spend it or lose it” at this time of year. To help you make the most of any funding available, we have allocated ready-to-ship stock for the following Illumination Systems:
pE-300 Series – A choice of three systems for everyday fluorescence microscopy
pE-4000 – The universal LED Illumination System with 16 wavelengths
pE-800 – 8-channel illumination and lightning fast control
How to order for the end of March
- PO must be received by 12th March (subject to confirmation on receipt of order)
- Quote the reference “FSM21” in your PO (so we know to prioritise your order)
- Send your PO to [email protected] ASAP to avoid disappointment!
- Your CoolLED illumination system will be despatched by Friday 27th March.
An LED Illumination System for every scenario
Upgrading or replacing the microscope illumination system is a great way of putting any remaining funds to good use. LED microscope lighting offers many benefits, including:
- Cost – Long lifetime and energy efficiency results in a long-term cost saving.
- Control – on/off and irradiance can be controlled either by control pod, graphical user interface or third-party imaging software.
- Improved performance – stable over time and homogenous over the field of view.
- Convenience – LEDs have long lifetimes and do not require the same complex alignment as lamps.
- Environmental – LEDs are more energy efficient, and do not contain toxic mercury. Instant on/off operation also means they do not need to be left on all day, further saving energy wastage.
CoolLED offers a range of products, from high-end research fluorescence, single-channel Illumination Systems, calcium imaging light sources and transmitted illumination solutions. To compare product specifications and find the ideal Illumination System for your requirements, please see our Product Comparison chart.