The personal information we collect and store
- Information that you provide if you contact us via our website: name, email, telephone number, your company and information you provide in comments
- Information you provide if you contact us direct by telephone or email to enquire about our services
- Information you provide if we contact you to offer our services
- We may also collect information from online sources such as LinkedIn and online press articles
- Data on your visits to our website that is collected using Cookies and Google Analytics. This includes technical data such as browser type, country and operating system. We also collect information on website pages that you have visited, time spent on pages, download errors and methods used to browse away from a page. The data that is collected will not identify you personally.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- to enable certain functions
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences
- to enable advertising delivery and behavioural advertising
Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called ‘first party cookies’ whilst cookies placed by other companies are called ‘third party cookies’. We have provided a list of cookies that are used on our website.
|Cookie Banner||euCookiesAcc||1 month||This allows the site to remember your decision about using analytics cookies.|
|WooCommerce||woocommerce_recently_viewed||Session||This allows the products you have viewed to be remembered.|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gat, _gid, gwcc||up to 2 years||This allows the site to remember your decision about using analytics cookies.|
Third Party Cookies
|Google reCAPTCHA||NID||1 day||This helps prevent spam from being submitted in the contact form.|
|SAPISID, 1P_JAR, APISID, SSID, CONSENT, HSID, SIDCC, OGP, SID, AID, CONSENT||up to 2 years||These are retargeting cookies and other marketing related cookies.|
|Vimeo||vuid||up to 2 years||This allows the embedded Vimeo videos to work.|
This data does not identify you personally and includes pages that you have visited, any error messages from the web pages you have visited, your operating system, browser type, service provider, country and language.
How we use personal data that we collect
We use the information we collect to provide you with a service. We have a legitimate interest in maintaining our relationship with you and showing you information that is relevant to your industry and is commercially useful to you. The relationship is mutually beneficial.
We may use the personal data you provide to:
- send you information you have requested and to deal with your enquiry
- help us to develop our website so that it improves your experience
- improve our communications with you about relevant services that we think may be of interest; we will only send you marketing materials by email with your consent
Your Options & Rights
You have the right to:
- request that we stop sending you marketing information
- apply for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- request that we correct or remove any personal data that we hold about you
- opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- manage or delete permanent cookies by amended the preferences on your browser. The help section on your browser will tell you how to do this or please refer to http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Disclosure of your personal data
- We will never disclose or sell your personal data to a third party for advertising purposes
- We do not ask any third-party companies to process your data on our behalf
- We may disclose your personal data to a trusted third-party in order to respond to an enquiry, but we would advise you when we have done this
- We would only disclose your personal data to other third parties to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; to assist in the investigation of suspected wrongful activity; or to protect and defend our rights or intellectual property
Safeguarding your personal information
We store your data on secure servers and take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted amongst our employees for permitted business functions.
We use firewalls to prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact email@example.com