Enter our imaging competition with a difference for a chance to win a pE-300ultra Illumination System. If you’ve seen a goblin in your gastrula, a horse in your histology or spotted something else entirely, get involved! All you need is a light microscopy image containing another image.
The rules are simple:
- Images must be captured using light microscopy
- The 2021 competition has now closed. We will be accepting entries again from January 2022.
How to enter:
- Submit a good quality image along with sample information (sample type, fluorophore, microscope type and magnification) to Marketing@coolled.com – and don’t forget to tell us what you can see in your image!
- By submitting your entry, you are granting us permission to use your image for our marketing purposes (we will credit you in full). Please ask us if you’d like more information.
- You are also granting us permission to sign you up to our newsletter so you can keep up to date with our latest news, and get updates on competition entries, but please let us know if you’d like to opt out. Sign up for our newsletter here.