A range of USB controlled TTL trigger boxes allow the seamless integration of compatible CoolLED Microscope Illumination Systems into major software packages and also provides cost-effective high-speed imaging.
To allow seamless integration of the pE-800 Series into major software packages such as Olympus cellSens, we offer two USB controlled TTL trigger boxes: the pE-6501-8 for the pE-800, and the pE-6501-8-FR for the pE-800fura.
cellSens Set-up Guide for pE-800 Series with pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR
µManager Set-up Guide for pE-800 Series with pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR
Metamorph Set-up Guide for pE-800 Series with pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR
Configuring the pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR and pE-800 Series in MetaMorph
Configuring the pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR with the pE-800 Series in µManager
Configuring the pE-6501-8 or pE-6501-8-FR and pE-800 Series in cellSens
Product Code pE-800:
– pE-6501-8S (if purchased with our pE-800 Illumination System)
Click here to view the user manual
Product Code pE-800fura:
– pE-6501-8-FRS (if purchased with our pE-800fura Illumination System
User manual coming soon!
The pE-6501 is a USB controlled TTL trigger box which allows seamless integration of the pE-300white, pE-300ultra and pE-340fura into major software packages e.g. cellSens, MetaMorph and µManager. It also enhances the existing pE-4000 control in these software packages by allowing TTL control.
We have a few resources available:
- Data sheet: Download here.
- User manual: Download here. This provides further information on downloading the latest NI Hardware Driver (this is a third party link so if you encounter any problems, please contact us).
- Video tutorial for µManager: View here. This provides guidance on how to configure µManager and set up an experiment using the pE-6501.